Thursday 20 August 2009

Guacamole love in the City

It’s been summer in London for the past two days, and as an almost ex-Californian, any combination of blue sky and sunny day makes me think of real highways, open-top cars, and of course, Mexican food. Fortunately I was in the City, and after listening to some hedge fund twattle for an hour or so, I scuttled off to Daddy Donkey, which has the most awesome burrito in town. Dude, this is the real thing - don't even talk to me about Chilangos or I'll have to smack you.

One Naked Steak Daddy-D with extra guacamole later, I was a happy girl (for only 6 pounds too). So, if you happen to find yourself around Chancery Lane any time, wander up Leather Lane (handily right by RBS) and look for the big van with the huge queue of hungry suits. No tables, no seats, just you and the burrito and a lot of napkins. My advice is to try it before winter arrives (probably next week).

http://www.daddydonkey.co.uk/
Pitches 100-101
Leather Lane Market
London
EC1N 7TE

No comments:

Post a Comment